As promised, 5 new tricks were posted during the week. I’d like to thank Anders Lundkvist for sending in the videos for all of the poker chip tricks.
Can you perform a trick not found on this site? Send it in and you could be featured like the many other contributors.
Here’s a list of the tricks posted over the last 5 days:
- Top Spin by Anders Lundkvist - Spin a single chip on top of a stack of poker chips. When the chip stops spinning it should be standing on the edge.
- Lift Twirl by Anders Lundkvist - Lift a chip onto the top of the index finger and then do a twirl underneath. When the twirl is completed, lower the chip from the top of the index finger back down next to the other chips.
- Drifter by Anders Lundkvist - Slam a chip onto the surface so that it runs forward and the backspin created will bring the chip back to you.
- Bounce Back by Anders Lundkvist - Throw a chip up into the air with backspin. Once the poker chip bounces on a soft surface it should bounce back and you can catch it next to the other poker chips.
- Twirl Flick by Anders Lundkvist - A variation of the twirl where only half of a twirl is done. The chip is tossed or “flicked” over the hand, across the body, and caught with the opposite hand.
- 5 New Tricks This Week
- New Submits
- Free Poker Chips!
- What Does Each Difficulty Mean?
- 1 Year in the Books